- Author Registration Deadline: June 16, 2017
- To be published in the ICIC 2017 Conference Proceedings, a minimum of one author from each accepted paper MUST register at the Regular registration fee, and the paper must be presented at the conference.
- ALL registrations include access to all conference sessions (paper and workshop), conference proceedings, and coffee breaks, luncheon, and a ticket for banquet.
|Member / Non-member|
|USD (International)||KRW (Domestic)*|
|Regular||150 USD||170,000 KRW|
* USD 1.00 = ₩1,100 (Round down less than one hundred won)
** Student: Students who do not present a paper
If you have any questions, please contact Registration Secretariat of ICIC 2017 at Ictexpress_me@kics.or.kr
- * Card
- – Visa, Master, and JCB are available to use for online registration.
– Payment by credit card is available through the online procedure.
– All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
– Actual debit amount is subject to change according the exchange rate.
- * Bank Transfer
- – All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
– Sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
|Bank Name||WOORI BANK|
|Bank Address||1-203, Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Beneficiary||The Korean Institute of Communications and Information(KICS)|
|Beneficiary Address||1-203, Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea|
Refund will be made upon receipt of this written notice after the conference.• All bank service charges are to be paid by the registrant.
|Regular||Notice Received before
June 16, 2017
|Cancellation fee :
|Notice Received after
June 16, 2017